[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting August 20, 2022.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Thu Aug 18 21:11:59 UTC 2022

Greetings to all the friends of the Aurora chapter of the NFBF Colorado. As you should know by now the Aurora chapter is changing as venue locations for it for our meetings also we are becoming are beginning to resume in person meetings along with having a highbred meeting. The meeting will be on August 20 which is the third Saturday this month Starting at 10:30 AM and running till 12:30 PM.
!. The meeting will be located at the Heather Gardens clubhouse in the Mountain View room which is on the second floor. Somebody will be inside the front door waiting to help you lab get to where we’re going. For those that have no desire or ability or restricted by health limitations The zoom codes will be in a separate email behind this email. For those who need called into the meeting if you let us know we will be glad to call you in. To find the front door from outside have your driver come to the circle Drive and the door front door is off of the circle drive.
By the way the address for the clubhouse is 2888 S. Heather Gardens Way Aurora, CO 80014.

Agenda.

1   August 1 presidential release.

Two   Roll coal of attendees.

3      Stephanie O’Neill will be speaking on regional Council of mobility..

4   Secretarial report from last month.

5 Treasury report.

6   Transportation information.

7   Marianne speaking on descriptive art performances and movies.

8 Curtis describing new speaker and follow up on how it worked.

9  Open discussion of any topic.

10   Possibilities of future activities.

11 Adjourn meetings.

For this meeting if you want something to drink or eat bread please bring it yourself and we will discuss those options it at for future meetings. Also there is an option at your own expense to go to rendezvous restaurant right there in the clubhouse and partake of some lunch after the meeting.

Daleholden President of the aurora chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado.

303-905-9738.

Dale L holden at me.com.