[Colorado-Talk] Fw: Reminder: registration and mile high meet up

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 12:44:06 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Just another reminder to come join us this evening at Brewability, get registered for the 6 Dot Dash which is only a little over two weeks away, munch on some delicious pizza, drink some of the best beer you'll find in town and hang out with some of your favorite NFBCO members. If that's not enough they will even have a band this evening and I believe it starts around 7:00.

This is an event that you definitely won't want to miss and I hope to see many of you their. Please see further information in Nate's email below.

Thanks,
Cody    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Hecker via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>Cc: Hecker <heckerhead at gmail.com>Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 12:47:55 PM MDTSubject: [Colorado-Talk] Reminder: registration and mile high meet up
 Hello!
Join us this Friday starting about 4:30 P.M. at Brewability Lab located at 3445 S. Broadway, Englewood, CO. For our 6 dot dash registration party. Also, the Mile High Chapter will be there, their board and many of their members.
So, come on down, register for the race, grab a beer and a bite to eat, say hi to the mile high, and have a great time!
Colorado-Talk mailing list
Colorado-Talk at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/codyjbair%40yahoo.com