[Colorado-Talk] There is still time to register for and join us for NFBCO 6 Dot Dash 5k

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Aug 30 16:47:41 UTC 2022

Dear friends and family,

Please share this announcement far and wide. Please consider joining us a
week from this Saturday, September 10, at the Colorado Center for the Blind
in Littleton at 8:30 am. This will be our 5th 6 Dot Dash 5K for braille
literacy and youth education programs. It's such a great event for the
entire family. There will be guides for our blind walkers/runners. Some
folks will walk at 1 mile an hour, and a few have participated in the Boston
Marathon and other big-time races.

There will be food trucks, live music, games, exhibits, the guiding eyes
puppy kissing booth, and are always very popular blind beer tasting. Thank
you, Breckenridge and Brewability.

Please register today! http://6dotdashco.com/. <http://6dotdashco.com/>

Thanks to our partners, Runners Roost, and a huge thanks to all of our
sponsors, Blackstone Consulting Inc, LaBarre Law, Comcast, Philadelphia
Insurance, Vanda Pharmicitals, Worley Enterprises & J B & K Services.

If you have questions about the event, please email kevan at nfbco.org
<mailto:kevan at nfbco.org>  or call 303-929-2369. Whether you are walking,
running, or rolling with us, please come and enjoy the fun. Remember, you
can register and help raise some money for the cause through this event. And
if you register and raise $100 from other contributors, your registration is
free.

Register! Race! And pick up your 2022 6 Dot Dash T-shirt, finishers medal,
and additional swag.