[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: The Denver Holiday Party is this Saturday, Dec. 10!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:22:22 UTC 2022

Hey all!

In keeping with long-standing tradition, There's no NFB Denver Chapter
meeting this month. Instead, it's time for our annual Holiday Party in
conjunction with the Blind Parents Division and the Colorado Center
for the Blind! And we won't get together on our usual third Saturday,
because as usual that's too close to the holiday break!

When:  Saturday, Dec. 10
            Noon to 3 p.m.

Where: Colorado Center for the Blind
            2233 W. Shepperd Ave
            Littleton, CO 80120

RSVP: To any of the NFB Denver Board members, or Blind Parents Board
members. Just let us know so we can have enough Pizza!

And what else? Well, we'll serve pizza to everyone, but you are all
invited to bring snacks (such as holiday baked items) for a snack
potluck. Snacks must be cut and ready to be plated.

And we'll have games like Reindeer Ring-toss and pin the nose on
Rudolph. We we'll have all kinds of fun for the entire family!

Elegant Elephant

Yes, we'll have our version of the white elephant gift exchange. There
are a couple schools of thought about white elephant gift exchanges.
Ours is that you bring something nice, that's why we've renamed it the
"Elegant Elephant."

To play:

*         Bring a gift valued between $15 & $20

*         The gift must be wrapped

*         You will register and only you can play for your gift

*         Only those who are present are eligible.

So, let us know if you can make it, and we definitely need to know how
many kids will be on hand!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"