[Colorado-Talk] The Passing of Scott LaBarre

Penn Street icyimi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 16:03:42 UTC 2022

Scott's legacy will forever live on. His work, his love, and his contagious
deep laugh can never be extinguished.

Love and light,
Penn Street

[image: photo]

*Penn StreetPodcaster, Advocate, Public Speaker*

*970-430-3858 <970-430-3858> | icyimi at gmail.com <icyimi at gmail.com>*
*217 N. Jefferson Ave., Loveland, CO 80538*