[Colorado-Talk] OT: The 195 The Globe Make A Wish Fundraiser Is Happening Now

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:33:37 UTC 2022

dear david,

thanks as always for sending to me this news about make a wish and,
also to the list too!

hopefully, the tune in stream will work soon so, tomoorow morning i
can tune in through my alexa.

i love the layout of the web site it looks awesome! i know it took you
a lot of time to put this out and, i know of the ffrustrations that
you must have had on it!

i know it's kinda of short notice to let people know of this but,
would like me to forward this or send it onto everyone in my email
address book to get the word out for it for tommorrow?

i will also be posting and, retweeting on the twitter thread too! so,,
i will do what i can do in promoting this wonderful fundraiser that is
sooo dear to my heart as it to yours!

thanks again for the information and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo