[Colorado-Talk] Early February jam packed Blind Coloradan Blog just for you!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Feb 7 20:39:39 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues and friends,

As we begin Washington seminar week we have much to report. And a special
profile of radio reporter Nick Isenberg.

Read about meteorologist Mike Nelson. Talking to our blind kids about
weather during a special learning box program on presidents day.

Learn about accessible covid testing.

CCB youth programs invite you to a special Valentine's dance and travel
experience for parents Saturday afternoon February 12.

There is an iPhone with buttons?

There is much more including this month's contest.

Happy reading!

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/>