[Colorado-Talk] Apologies: Reschedule of Meeting With Representative Lamborn's Office

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:01:51 UTC 2022

Greetings and salutations:

Our meeting with Representative Lamborn's office, originally scheduled for
9:30 a.m. Colorado time, has been rescheduled due to a technical glitch with
Zoom. This email supersedes the one I sent out earlier which had incorrect
Zoom information.

The meeting will occur at 12:30 p.m. Colorado time. The staff person with
whom we will be meeting is Thomas Bailey
<mailto:Thomas.Bailey2 at mail.house.gov> . Here are new Zoom coordinates.

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/95159537809?pwd=bEk5aCtDTVpOZzBwR1ZHQkJPK2Mwdz09
Meeting ID: 951 5953 7809
Passcode: NFBCO1972
One Tap Mobile: +17207072699,,95159537809#

Again, the time is 12:30 p.m. today Colorado time.

Yours sincerely,

Curtis Chong