[Colorado-Talk] Chapter contest

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Feb 10 17:47:56 UTC 2022

Hi,

Its February. This is NFB Newsline month. Really! It is. I mean, I just made
that up. But it can be. Which chapter in our affiliate can sign up the most
NFB Newsline subscribers this month? Did you know NFB Newsline has just
added over 40 publications? There are now well over 500 newspapers,
magazines, and periodicals on the service. There are shopping ads, tv
listings, the Braile Monitor, future reflections, and of course the Blind
Coloradan. Signing up members is easy. One way is simply to put folks in
touch with me Kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:Kevan at nfbco.org> . The best way is for
you to take their information. Maybe you could appoint a member to take the
lead and get folks signed up. Many of our seniors enjoy using the landline
service. Many of us use the NFB Newsline app. The goal is to get 30 new
subscribers this month. After all, this is NFB Newsline month. Right? If you
have questions be in touch. Here's the link
https://www.nfbco.org/nfb-newsline-20110602161344.
<https://www.nfbco.org/nfb-newsline-20110602161344>