[Colorado-Talk] A very special Mountain Time at 5 we hope you wont want to miss

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Feb 16 20:44:28 UTC 2022

Dear friends and colleagues,

It is my pleasure to pass on the following information from our inclusion,
equity committee. We will be presenting another in our series of our
Mountain Time at 5 zoom programs on Wednesday, February 23rd. We are
celebrating and we are looking back. It's black history month in the
National Federation of the blind and beyond.

Black history is federation history

The diversity equity and inclusion committee presents key leaders in our
movement to discuss the impact black members of the NFB and the NFB of
Colorado have made on the lives of blind Coloradoans. Hear from NFB board
members and the blind history lady, Peggy Chong, about the contributions of
black, blind Federationists. Also, find out what the Federation is doing to
support its black/African-American members.

Zoom cordance for all

https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09.
<https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09>

Meeting ID: 389 515 0172