[Colorado-Talk] Arrive early to the Mountains & Plains meeting Tomorrow, February 17th to visit and say hello ☺️

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:21:13 UTC 2022

Hello Mountains & Plains,

Our Meeting is Tomorrow, Thursday February 17, 2022. We will start discussing chapter business at 7:00 PM. I plan on joining the zoom meeting at around 6:45 PM. Please arrive  a few minutes early to say hello and chat with fellow chapter members before the meeting starts at 7:00 PM. The Zoom coordinates are below. I hope  to see you all there.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5867547695?pwd=dldDRnc1NHluWFg5MlVyb3d0eTdzUT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5867547695?pwd=dldDRnc1NHluWFg5MlVyb3d0eTdzUT09>

Meeting ID: 586 754 7695
Passcode: 8g30z6