[Colorado-Talk] Correction and comment

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Feb 17 18:54:38 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues and friends,

As you may have seen? Monique Melton, chair of our inclusion, equity, and
diversity committee corrected our Mountain Time at 5 announcement from
yesterday. But please make an extra note and join us. This should be
powerful. Our Mountain time at 5 Black History month program will be over
zoom on Thursday, February 24. I apologize for my error. You will again find
zoom coordinates at the end of this announcement.

I do hope that some of you were able to listen to our NFB Black Leaders
Serving for Advancement, black history celebration over zoom last night. It
was absolutely captivating. I know that they recorded it. We will post a
link when it becomes available. There were many leading voices of our blind
black community from whom I have never heard before. I would suggest it was
one of the most wonderful programs I've ever witnessed in my 38 years of
federation membership.

Here comes that zoom link

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97417562247. <https://zoom.us/j/97417562247>