[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Between Spring Snowstorms, Denver Chapter Meeting Saturday on Zoom

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:13:50 UTC 2022

iN case you missed this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Burke <dburke at cocenter.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 00:53:07 +0000
Subject: Between Spring Snowstorms, Denver Chapter Meeting Saturday on Zoom
To: "burke.dall at gmail.com" <burke.dall at gmail.com>

Greetings NFB of Denver Chapter Members!

We're between spring snowstorms, and it's also time for our February
meeting of the NFB of Denver.

When:            Saturday, February 19, 10 to Noon
Where:           Zoom, Link and phone numbers below

Let's catch up on the Washington Seminar and talk about the National
Convention in New Orleans in July. And we'll plan our first hybrid
meeting in March. That means those who prefer can be on Zoom, and
those who prefer to come to an in-person meeting can do that!

Don't forget, if you haven't paid dues for 2022, we'll also talk about
how to do that too.

Talk to you on Saturday!

Dan Burke, Chapter President
NFB of Denver Chapter Meeting Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

# # # #

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"