[Colorado-Talk] Fw: Breast Cancer Webinar for Blind Women: Details

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Feb 22 03:33:58 UTC 2022

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind  <info at accessiblepharmacy.com>
To: graduate56 at juno.com
Date: 02/02/2022 11:08 pm
Subject: Breast Cancer Webinar for Blind Women: Details

> "Breast Cancer Webinar for Blind Women
>

> FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25 at 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST
>

> Please join Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind as we discuss accessible breast cancer information, detection and prevention for blind women and their families.
>

> Attendees will be able to download and save an audio description of a breast self-exam, narrated by Dr. Kim Kubek, MD. Dr. Kubek is board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology, an elected Top Doctor of 2020, a member of the Society of Breast Imaging, and the Pennsylvania Radiologic Society, and a board member of BreastCancer.Org.
>

> Agenda:
> 12:00 - Welcome
> 12:05 - Dr. Kim Kubek: Breast Cancer Over and Audio Breast Self-Exam
> 12:50 - American Cancer Society: Accessible Cancer Resources
> 1:00 - Dr. Jill Lykon: Impact of Cancer Treatment on Medication
> 1:15 - Dr. Kristin Capece: Cancer Medications
>

> This webinar will have captioning and a live ASL interpreter.
>

> Eligible attendees can receive CE credit through The Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).
>

> To read more in-depth bios of each of our presenters please visit our website: AccessiblePharmacy.com
>

> If you have already registered, you do not need to register again. After registering, a Zoom link and call-in phone numbers will be sent to your email. If you did not receive it, we will be circulating it again to everyone who has already registered.
>
> REGISTER FOR FREE
>

> Questions? Please contact info at accessiblepharmacy.com
>

> If you are unable to attend, please register to receive the webinar audio and video via email.
>

> Sincerely,
> Your friends at Accessible Pharmacy
>
> Accessible Pharmacy Services, LLC Website
> 215-799-9900
>  his  his  his
>

> Accessible Pharmacy Services, LLC | 403 South Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
> Unsubscribe graduate56 at juno.com
> Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
> Sent by info at accessiblepharmacy.com powered by
>

> Try email marketing for free today!

 Have a blessed day.
Thank you for abbl you do!
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant- www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.