[Colorado-Talk] Meet the first black women to operate a vending facility at the State Capitol tonight on Mountain Time at 5

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Feb 24 19:50:25 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Spread the word will open the line at about 4:30 this afternoon for some
bright moments! Join our inclusion, equity, and diversity committee chaired
by Monique Melton for a federation celebration of black history month. Peggy
Chong, the blind history lady, Ron Brown and Shawn Calloway NFB board
members and many of our brothers and sisters will be there to join the
conversation. This should be one of our most inspiring and informative
Mountain Time At 5 visits. We encourage students of all ages from 9-99.
Bring your parents, bring your spouses, bring your former spouses together
with love, hope and determination we find the joy in our federation. So zoom
on over.

https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09.
<https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09>