[Colorado-Talk] A Subdued Happy New Year

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:18:29 UTC 2022

Greetings -

It's a bit of a subdued New Year in the wake of the terrible fire and
its destruction on Thursday. Still, it's a new year, and I for one am
glad to leave 2021 behind and look forward to 2022. I believe we will
have a more positive year and am ready to work to help make it so.

I've seen a couple of folks near the fire post that they are safe, and
we're all certainly glad to hear that. I hope that if anyone in our
NFBCO family has been affected by this disaster, that they would reach
out if they need support or assistance.

Happy New Year all!

Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"