[Colorado-Talk] Marshall Fires

Sharon Buchan sbuchan16 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:06:43 UTC 2022

Jessica  I am with you 100 per cent.  Perhaps  a monetary gift is best and if so we need to know where to send.  I don’t know of any Blind people there.  I know we have had students there in the past.  If anyone knows of a Blind  person there we could of course ask them.

Thank You for thinking of this.

In Love,

Sharon Buchan