[Colorado-Talk] New Colorado content on NFB Newsline

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jan 7 18:43:13 UTC 2022

Greetings and Happy New Year from your NFBCO Project Literacy Team!

We have new Colorado content for you on NFB Newsline. First, a reminder that
the 2021 NFBCO resolutions are up for your review and resolve. Second, the
Colorado Talking Book Library (CTBL), winter issue is now available.

Remember that the Blind Coloradan blogs can be read on NFB Newsline on the
Colorado local channel. There is a contest to be found on our December
issue. Deadline for the contest is Monday the 10th.

Enjoy.