[Colorado-Talk] Give Yourself a Boost on Jan. 20!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 22:06:14 UTC 2022

That’s right – the Colorado Center for the Blind will host a booster
clinic in our gym on January 20, 2022 from 1 to 3 p.m. Not only will
our students and staff be able to get their boosters, any of you can
come as well. We’ll have both the Moderna and Fizer boosters
available. You must:

•	Be 5 months past your second Fizer vaccination to be eligible for
the booster, or
•	6 months past the second Moderna vaccination shot to get that booster.
•	Bring your vaccination card. It will speed up getting you through
the line, but if you can’t find it, come anyway!
•	If you have had COVID-19 recently, you can still get the booster as
long as you don’t have any symptoms.
•	In fact, if anyone has any symptoms they won’t be able to get the
booster that day.

In order to have enough shots, and the shots you want, please RSVP by
January 14 (next Friday) to Jen Spears at 303-778-1130 or
jspears at cocenter.org with your Preferred flavor:  Moderna or Fizer for
the booster.

Please note:  We aren’t collecting any info on you, just want to have
a ballpark count of each booster type so the vaccine folks can have
enough.

In the unlikely event we have to cancel or postpone, like if we get 17
feet of snow or something, we’ll post here on Colorado Talk.

The clinic will be conducted by GMR/AMR under the auspices of the
Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).

Walk-ins are okay, supply permitting. See you on the 20th!

Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"