[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Dues, Elections and Our First Denver Chapter Meeeting of 2022

Sharon Buchan sbuchan16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:07:22 UTC 2022

What time?

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dan
Burke via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 8:52 AM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dan Burke <burke.dall at gmail.com>
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Dues, Elections and Our First Denver Chapter
Meeeting of 2022

Greetings -

This Saturday is our first NFB of Denver Chapter meeting for the new year,
and we'll hold it on Zoom. That info is at the end of the message.

Washington Seminar is coming up, and the 2022 Colorado General Assembly
opens tomorrow. So we'll discuss the issues and how we can all contribute to
making the goals of our organization become reality.

It is our election time, too. All five officer positions are up for
election, along with two general board positions. To vote, members must pay
our annual dues of $5.00. Payment options were sent out to chapter members
earlier this week, but if you missed that, cvontact me at a406-546-8546.

See you on Zoom this Saturday!

Dan Burke, President
NFB of Denver

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"