[Colorado-Talk] Using Assistive Touch to Restart Your iPhone

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:46:00 UTC 2022

Apologies:

I misspoke in my earlier email. Apparently, using the Assistive Touch icon, only one activity can be associated with a particular gesture. Nevertheless, Assistive Touch is the only place where one can use a Restart function for the iPhone/iPad. Why Apple does not include Restart in the shutdown menu continues to be a mystery to me.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong