[Colorado-Talk] Fw: Mile High March Madness Fund Raiser

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 17:53:24 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I am eagerly anticipating the unvailing of the brackets at 4:00 this afternoon! It looks like Colorado will end up being well represented in the tournament. Unfortunately, though it'll be the two Colorado schools that noone cares about (CU and CSU). My UNC bears let us all down last night by getting blown out in their conference championship and DU well lets just say that's more of a hockey school.

It's still not to late to get in on our Mile High Chapter bracket pool- we are accepting entries right up until the tip of the first game on Thursday.

Whether your a basketball fan or not, lets be real, everyone will be talking about their brackets over the next couple of weeks so you certainly don't want to be that person who doesn't have a completed bracket!

Please see information below for how to join and don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Thanks,
Cody
    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cody Bair <codyjbair at yahoo.com>To: "codyjbair at yahoo.com" <codyjbair at yahoo.com>Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2022, 07:13:54 AM MSTSubject: Mile High March Madness Fund Raiser
 Hi All,

It's that time of year again where we all become basketball experts and complete our brackets with the hopes and dreams of a perfect bracket, all to often to have our dreams crushed by the end of the first day. Either that or fill out a bracket based soley on which mascott would actually prevail in a dual. Whatever your strategy is this fund raiser is one you won't want to miss.

As such, the Mile High Chapter is excited to kick off our first anual March Madness Bracket Fund Raiser.

Brackets are $20 a piece and you can buy  as many brackets as you like.

Entry fees are due prior to 10:00 A.M. Mountain on Thursday which is the time at which your bracket must be submited.

Entry fees can be paid via Zelle at garyvdrn at msn.com or by credit card at the link below.
https://square.link/u/N52UL5B7

We are using ESPN to host our bracket pool and the link to join the pool is below.
https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2022/en/group?groupID=4365018

Please either give me a heads up as well when you join at either codyjbair at yahoo.com or (970)673-6998 so I can ensure your payment and bracket are accounted for.

We are using the traditional scoring rules which are as follows:
First Four: not picking these games
Round 1: 1 Point
Round 2: 2 Points
Sweet 16: 4 Points
Elete 8: 8 Points
Final 4: 16 Points
National Championship Game: 32 Points

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly should you have any questions or need assistance filling out your bracket.

Thanks,
Cody