[Colorado-Talk] facebook help please!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:01:32 UTC 2022

hello all,

well, i was on facebook today and, i got lock out because someone
broke into my account. i tried many many times to unlock it but, i has
my old email address when i was in college which was in 2011.

i want to unlock my account so, i can get back on facebook asap. i
tried finding a way to do this through text but, it won't work for
some reason. so, how do i go about in changing my email address to my
current email address or what is the customer service phone number or
email address on how i can contact facebook to change this setting so,
i can get back to facebook?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
amy sabo