[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Springs NFBCO chapter meeting this Saturday morn

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed May 11 17:32:56 UTC 2022

Here we go! Here we go!

Our CO Springs chapter meeting will be a good one this month of May.
President Jeanette Forton says we have a busy, fun, and meaningful agenda
followed by socializing, mac and cheese, and wings.

So, get your wings and fly to our chapter meeting in person or over zoom.
Jeannette's gavel will come down at 10 am this Saturday morning, May 14. We
will meet at Arise Beyond Barriers, 1120 N Circle Dr. Here are your zoom
coordinates
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2489111969?pwd=VmNWQzlSWHlOZU5NUXRoNWVBUlhIUT09.
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2489111969?pwd=VmNWQzlSWHlOZU5NUXRoNWVBUlhIUT09>
Would love to see many of you in person. Bring a blind friend with you.