[Colorado-Talk] National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Blind Coloradan Blog is jam packed

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue May 17 16:45:06 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues, friends, and supporters,

Our May newsletter offers you another reflection from Jo Elizabeth Pinto and
much more. We hope you will enjoy reading these articles and announcements.
Please tell us what you think.

*	Is there life for the Business Enterprise Program for the Blind of
Colorado
*	Congratulations to Arise Beyond Barriers
*	Julia Zanon spotlights another happily employed member of our
federation
*	Fort Collins meet up, Tuesday, May 24th at 5:30 pm, Red Robin E
Harmony Rd
*	Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind superintendent resigns
*	News from Scripttalk
*	French Quarter braille map available just in time for national
convention
*	CSDB tactile art highlighted
*	Money Money Money! May learning box

There is much more! Enjoy and give us your comments, ideas, and articles.
This is our newsletter so let us hear from you!

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/>