[Colorado-Talk] Blind Parents meeting

Pipi Adams adams.pipi at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:55:55 UTC 2022

Hello Blind Parents Division!!!  Reminder we are meeting Thursday this month on May 26. The board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. and our discussion will begin at 7 PM.
This month let’s talk about pressure!! All of us as parents feel pressure. We are pressured to go to work, pressured to spend enough  time with our children, pressured to be the teacher, the supporter, we are in charge of being absolutely everything!! If you are a stay at home parent people think you have all the Time in the world. We know that can’t be further from the truth. If you are a parent that works then you are pressured to spend more time with your kids. There’s only so many hours in the day!!
Mom’s  our pressure to breast-feed, we’re pressured to never give our kids sugar, we’re pressured to make sure our kids have just enough sugar,  not too much screen time, but make sure your kids know how to use technology, we all experience so many pressures. Let’s support one another and come together to share our pressures and encourage one another.

The Blind Parents Division is excited to announce that we will be holding a monthly open conversation on the fourth Wednesday  of every month. Different parents throughout the state will be facilitating these open discussions about a variety of topics pertaining to us as blind parents. The blind parents are committed to providing an open, safe, and inclusive space for all of us to grow, learn, and share together.

This will take place on the th4th  Wednesday  of every month from 7 PM until 8 PM. Our Blind Parents Division board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. and all are invited to listen in. We look forward to you joining us.

Maureen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting for NFBCO Parents

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83076599743?pwd=cmp6SnMzem9tVkNXNkh1a1puZjUvdz09

Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743
Passcode: 1111