[Colorado-Talk] 6 Dash!!

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:36:06 UTC 2022

On Saturday, September 10, 2022, we will be having our 5th annual 6 Dot Dash 5k and Family Festival. The event will be complete with tons of things to do for kids, a vendor expo, and beer tasting!! We are looking for vendors and hope you will come back to exhibit again or join us for the first time.

It will be held at the Colorado Center for the Blind located at:
2233 W. Sheppard Ave.,
Littleton, CO 80120

Spots are limited and will go fast. Cost is $100 or a $100 in-kind donation.

If you are interested please email Maureenbassmaster at gmail.com or send a text message to 215-353-7218

Maureen Nietfeld
Student Services Director

Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  233
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook TwitterYouTube