[Colorado-Talk] Mental Health Awareness Month

Traci Jones moonryn at gmail.com
Sat May 21 23:50:44 UTC 2022

  Everyone has heard about rescuing animals, right? Well did you know that
animals can rescue us too?! In honoring Mental Health Awareness month, Rise
Phoenix Rise has launched a Rise and Shine Mug, Book and Tea Discussion
group. We have had one of our devoted therapy dogs’ images placed on a 16
oz mug and we will be reading “Dog Medicine: How my Dog Saved Me from
Myself” by Julie Barton. As we discuss this book, which touches on the very
important topic of mental wellness, we will sip on tea that we provide. All
this for $35 which helps with programming costs of the nonprofit. The book
is available in multiple formats. Please reach out to me if interested in
participating!

Traci Carrano Jones, Ph. D.
traci at risephoenixrise.org