[Colorado-Talk] This is huge!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 11 18:42:25 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues and friends,

The huge fundraiser at our state convention is our auction. Do you realize
we will have items up for bid starting 2 weeks from this coming Friday? Have
you or your chapter, or your division secured an auction item or two? We
have currently received wonderful auction items from Julie Nissen, our
parents, our sports and rec, Pipi Adams, and 2 from Colorado Springs. That's
a total of 6 packages. If you have reached out to me to tell me about a
package you are putting together or plan to get donated? Please follow up
with me again. I know some folks who are working on getting donations. In
fact, you may have spoken to me or emailed me about your plan. The above are
the ones I have on my list. So please reach back. It will really be fun to
have more than 20 nice packages. We really need to raise the money folks. We
are counting on you!

Call or email with any questions or auction items. 303-929-2369.

At your service,