[Colorado-Talk] FW: Renewing your commitment or joining us for the first time

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Oct 12 15:15:31 UTC 2022

From: maryannmigs at gmail.com <maryannmigs at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 6:15 PM
To: kevan at nfbco.org; coagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: Renewing your commitment or joining us for the first time

Greetings members of The Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users,

Our annual business meeting is coming up this weekend, and you don't want to
miss this opportunity to renew your commitment or to join us for the first
time as a valued member of COAGDU.

Please take a quick minute and click the link below to pay your $5 dues, so
that you can vote in the business meeting, support the work of the division,
and be counted among the membership that is working to change guide dog
users' lives for the better in Colorado and across the nation.

https://tinyurl.com/COAGDUDues

If you need help paying your dues please reach out to me through the methods
listed below.

Thank you for supporting COAGDU and for letting your voice be part of the
conversation.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-Treasurer

Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users