[Colorado-Talk] Annual Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users business meeting with dog prizes and more!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Oct 13 18:04:03 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues,

Spread the word. We will have some wonderful door prizes you and your
puppies will appreciate at this Sunday afternoon's annual CAOGDU meeting. We
have a number of items to consider along with elections for our entire
board. Please invite other dog handlers.

And don't forget we are planning a wonderful seminar at state convention.

Join us at 4 pm for the business meeting this Sunday afternoon October 16 at
4 pm. Below you will find the Zoom link for this Sunday's meeting.

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007. <https://zoom.us/j/7206208007>

At your service,