[Colorado-Talk] Annual business meeting for the Colorado DeafBlind division

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:09:29 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

      Please come and join us for our monthly meeting as well as elections
for the year.  We will be meeting October 22nd at 4 P.M. MDT.  I look
forward to seeing everyone there.  And we would also love to see you at our
seminar at our State convention.  Either in person in Greeley, or virtually.
Once the agenda is available, I will share the Zoom coordinates for our
seminar.  In the meantime, coordinates for the meeting will be below.
Thanks everyone.

Warmly,

Doula

You are cordially invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: DeafBlind Annual Business Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282