[Colorado-Talk] Article for discussion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:31:12 UTC 2022

hello j.j. and all,

this is a good question yto ponder and, article that you found out.
what is the link for it since you didn't put it here in the email
message so we can read it and, also then get our opinoions on it. so,
can you put the web site or link for the article here please?

thanks for posting this to the list and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy sabo