[Colorado-Talk] Article for discussion

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:51:14 UTC 2022

Well, I am not sure exactly what the author is getting at.  I feel that blindness is so individualized, how one does daily tasks and presents themselves, it will vary from person to person.  I am not very concerned how sighted people view me, as I don’t really care. 😊  I feel it depends on where someone is in their adjustment to their blindness, the intersectionality of other characteristics, as well as their age at onset of blindness will all determine so many things.

ReNae