[Colorado-Talk] info for Greeley hotel

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:15:04 UTC 2022

hello gail,

i'am sorry that you didn't find the information for the hotel for the
nfb of co state convention. i will paste it here for your convience.
here it is....

THE NFBCO CONVENTION HOTEL:  Our 2022 convention will be held at the
DoubleTree by Hilton Greeley at Lincoln Park, located at 919 7th St.,
Greeley, Colorado, 80631.

i hope this was helpful to you! take care and, i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo