[Colorado-Talk] Fw: Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 23:35:33 UTC 2022

 Hi All,

Just wanted to send a quick reminder about our Mile High Chapter Bingo Fund Raiser tomorrow afternoon at the Western Sky Bar located at 4361 S. Broadway in Englewood. For the low cost of $5 you will get to play all four games (3 regular and 1 black out). Winner's win a free beverage of choice from the bar.

Please see a link to the Bar's website below which contains their menu.
https://www.westernskybar.com/

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions via email or call/text at (970)673-6998.

I hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Cody
    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cody Bair <codyjbair at yahoo.com>To: "codyjbair at yahoo.com" <codyjbair at yahoo.com>Sent: Monday, October 10, 2022, 07:07:27 AM MDTSubject: Fw: [Colorado-Talk] Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!
  Hi All,

Please see below note from Nate regarding information about our Bingo Fund Raiser this coming Sunday afternoon at the Western Sky Bar. This should be a blast and I hope to see many of you there! Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Cody    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Hecker via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>Cc: Hecker <heckerhead at gmail.com>Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 01:30:14 PM MDTSubject: [Colorado-Talk] Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!
 Hello everyone!
It’s my pleasure to announce that the Mile High chapter is hosting their first bingo night at the western sky bar and taproom located at 4361 S. Broadway Englewood, CO., 80113. It’s only five dollars to play! 5! So come join the mile high chapter on Sunday, October 16 from 2 to 4. we know what you’re thinking already, the Broncos do not play that day! so, there’s nothing better to do than spend your day playing some bingo. This will be a great way to get everyone in the convention spirits!
There will be four games total, with the last one being a blackout. Each winner gets a drink donated by the western sky bar. they have a wide variety of drinks to choose from, so you’ll find something you like! did I mention it only cost five dollars to play all four games?
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Nate Hecker_______________________________________________
Colorado-Talk mailing list
Colorado-Talk at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/codyjbair%40yahoo.com