[Colorado-Talk] The not ready for general session players Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users is looking for stars

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 17 17:05:49 UTC 2022

Hello,

On Friday afternoon, October 28 in Greeley your Colorado Association Of
Guide Dog Users will be holding a breakout session at the state convention.
One of the featured presentations is called Uber and Lyft Drivers who won't
drive the blind. We have excerpts of Facebook posts in which drivers gloat
and conspire upon ways to avoid carrying the blind and our dogs. We will be
using these as fodder for our not-ready-for-general session players. If you
would like to attend our rehearsal for this improv part of our guide dog
seminar you are most welcome to do so. We will get together Monday, October
22nd at 6:30 pm over Zoom. This will not go any longer than 1 hour. If you
are interested in playing please send an email to Kevan at nfbco.org
<mailto:Kevan at nfbco.org> . We will send out the situation cards in advance
of the rehearsal.

Get it? Got it? Good!