[Colorado-Talk] The not ready for general session players Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users is looking for stars

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 18 15:56:21 UTC 2022

Good catch! That was a trick. I just wanted to see if anybody would catch it. Ok, I’m lying. 😊

So, if you want to come and portray a driver exchanging messages with another driver about how to avoid these blind dogs let me know. If you want to portray a blind person being stranded at 2 in the morning let me know and we will do a rehearsal on Monday, October 24th at 6:30 pm over Zoom.

At your service,