[Colorado-Talk] CTBL has accessible Colorado election blue book

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Oct 19 15:21:04 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues,

2022 ballets have dropped. Yesterday we saw a detailed, step-by-step guide
for us to vote accessibly. Your NFBCO has worked tirelessly to make voting
safely, and independently possible for blind people. I hope you will take
advantage of the system. Of course, we thank Curtis Chong, Dan Burke, Scott
LaBarre, and all who have worked on this endeavor. We have not put the blue
book up on Newsline at this point. However, audio versions of the 2022 Blue
Book are available at Colorado Talking Book Library. Read about the citizen
initiatives that affect all of our lives. Here is a link
https://myctbl.cde.state.co.us/sites/default/files/mp3/colorado-blue-book/20
22/2022BlueBook.zip.zip
<https://myctbl.cde.state.co.us/sites/default/files/mp3/colorado-blue-book/2
022/2022BlueBook.zip>