[Colorado-Talk] Auction auction auction! Who has auction items for the auctioneer?

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Oct 19 16:33:00 UTC 2022

Howdy folks,

This is one of your friendly auctioneers. We need a list and description of
your auction donations for the convention. We have some wonderful items from
Greeley, sports and rec, parents, merchants, Mile High, and some of our
fabulous members.

We don't have quite enough items yet for a fun-filled money-making auction.
So, please! Please! Please send me your descriptions ASAP! We really need to
get the auction listings up online and into braille. Please work with your
chapters and divisions and make sure I get the items by this Friday if you
possibly can.

At your service,