[Colorado-Talk] Sports and Rec

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 02:41:28 UTC 2022

Sports and recreation division meeting

Monday, October 24 from 6:30 PM until 8:00 PM mountain time.

Join us for the Sports and Recreation annual division meeting and business meeting. Hear from dynamic leaders of Sports and Recreation and hear about the upcoming exciting fun will be having in Greeley at our state convention. Amy Wilson will be joining us to talk about SEEDS. She is a member of the national Sports and Recreation board. She’ll let us know all about this program and what we can expect to be able to participate in at state convention. Next, hear from Ka, our Canadian neighbor will share all about his martial art of choice Krav Maga. He will also be joining us at our state convention and will let us know what we can expect to be able to participate in at convention. Our very own board member Ryan Carsey will give us all of the details on the exciting goalball tournament that will be happening this year at convention.

We will wrap up our meeting with brainstorming for the upcoming year and elections. Dues are five dollars and Gary, our fabulous treasurer will be updating us on how we can pay dues.

Agenda
6:30 to 6:40 PM Introductions
6:40 to 6:55 PM Hear from Amy Wilson
6:55 to 7:10 PM Hear from Ka
7:10 to 7:35 PM Hear from Ryan
7:35 to 8:00 PM Talk about our concession fundraiser at convention and elections

Here is the Zoom information to join the meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81790990433?pwd=R3F6WXR1TTRucGhseFFTK2E4eENKdz09

Meeting ID: 8 1 7 9 0 9 9 0 4 3 3
Passcode: 1 1 1 1
One tap mobile
+17193594580,,81790990433#

Dial by your location
+1 719 359 4580
Meeting ID: 8 1 7 9 0 9 9 0 4 3 3

Maureen Nietfeld
Student Services Director

Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  233
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org

Maureen Nietfeld
Student Services Director

Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  233
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook TwitterYouTube