[Colorado-Talk] Door Prizes! Door Prizes!

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:17:29 UTC 2022

Who wants to win a door prize at convention?  Come on.I know you do.  We
need more donations for door prizes.  This can be any donation  from a
chapter, division or individual.  If possible, be creative and donate
something unique to your area.  Will we have anything from a northern
Colorado brewery?  Will we have anything from our beautiful mountain towns?
Will there be gift cards?  Well, you will have to find out at convention.

Please contact ReNae Anderson at 970-393-0170, either by text or call, to
donate your door prizes.  See you in one week!!

ReNae