[Colorado-Talk] Using Colorado's Accessible Electronic Ballot Delivery and Return System

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Sat Oct 22 21:31:12 UTC 2022

I had issues starting with #9 and selecting the PDF file. Jaws didn't read this Save as function. I called AIRA and we got it done in the end. I feel good getting as far as I got.

Infinite Blessings,
Gail Hamilton
International Speaker
Soaring Into Greatness
Unstoppable, Unforgettable, Unbelievable
gail at soaringintogreatness.com<mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com>
(720) 984-8082<tel:720-984-8082>
[Facebook]<https://facebook.com/gail.hamilton.9231> [LinkedIn] <https://linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton>  [YouTube] <https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ETmkavYKd75Gz9NKBgPhw>  [Instagram] <https://instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness>
[Soaring Into Greatness Logo with gold wings on a green background.]<http://soaringintogreatness.com/>
[Member, National Speakers Association]