[Colorado-Talk] Convention Chocolate

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:43:53 UTC 2022

Without chocolate at convention, I would question if it was really the
Federation.

Not to worry, the Denver Chapter will be selling Boulder's own
ChocoLove bars - larger bars - in a variety of flavors. Five bucks for
one bar, 2 for $8. We will have the precise list of chocolate options
as we get closer. It's all contingent on supply.

So, bring your cash and celebrate the Federation in one of our
traditional ways - with chocolate!

See you all in Greeley!
Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"