[Colorado-Talk] Attention all actors and would be actors zoom call tonight at 6pm

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 24 15:23:00 UTC 2022

Hello,

We have changed the time of our "rehearsal" Zoom call tonight. We are moving
it to 6 pm. This is so we will not conflict not as much with our sports and
rec division call at 6:30. You can join our guide dog players for at least a
half hour if you wish, before stepping out for sports and rec. Or you can
stay with us for a little longer as we go through a premise or two for our
improv skits for the seminar this Friday afternoon at 2:30 at the
convention. The title of this portion of the seminar is The blind and the
drivers who won't drive them. As the basis for these vignette, we will be
using actual Facebook posts from rideshare drivers. It will be fun. Here is
the link for tonight's zoomerama.

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007. <https://zoom.us/j/7206208007>

At your service,