[Colorado-Talk] Your reflections on convention 2022

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 31 18:00:00 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues,

Writing to you wearing my blind Coloradan blog hat. What are your personal
convention reflections? Will you please send them to me? Please email them
directly to me at kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> . If you have
pictures, story ideas, reflections on convention activities, or other
announcements we should consider for the next blogs, I would love to have
them. I appreciate Aurora for sending pictures.

Also, a huge thank you to each of you who bought items during our
fundraising auction. We earned over $10,000. If there is an auction item you
did not receive or that you still need to pay for, you should also be
directly in touch with me, and I will work with my teammate Gary Vandorn,
and we will work out any glitches. Huge thanks to Greeley for all your hard
work.

At your service,