[Colorado-Talk] Reminder Reminder!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Sep 6 15:51:40 UTC 2022

Hello,

There is still time. Register now for the NFBCO 6 Dot DASH this coming
Saturday morning, September 10, at the Colorado Center for the Blind.
Exhibits open at 8. Opening ceremonies with state representative David Ortiz
and others at 8:45, kids fun run at 9 am, 5K kicks off at 9:15 am, of
course, there will be the blind beer tasting, food trucks, fun and games for
the kiddos, and an opportunity to support all of our youth education
programs. Packet pickup happens between 4 and 7 this Friday afternoon at the
Colorado Center for the Blind. Also, packet pickup and registration, 8 am
Saturday morning.

>From NOCO to SOCO, from the western slope to eastern planes, there is still
time for you to decide to bring the family for our special annual NFBCO 6
Dot Dash. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at
303-929-2369.

I look forward to seeing you there.