[Colorado-Talk] A Podcast Demonstrating And Explaining Some Of The New Features Coming With iOS 16

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:44:28 UTC 2022

Greetings and salutations to everyone on this list:

Some of you may already know that Apple will be releasing iOS 16 for the
iPhone some time tomorrow, September 12, 2022. Although I am not suggesting
that everyone rush out to get this update right away, I do think it will be
helpful for all of us to know, in advance, about some of the changes and new
features that are coming with this major update. Episode 197 of the Mosen At
Large podcast is one excellent way for you do get this information.

Here is the link to the page where you can listen to or download the actual
podcast.
https://mosenatlarge.pinecast.co/episode/c72aa07b/ios-16-demo-and-explanatio
n-of-some-of-its-new-features

Happy listening.