[Colorado-Talk] Audio described performance of ain’t too proud, the story of the Temptations

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 03:22:19 UTC 2022

Hello friends,

Come join us for the audio described performance of Broadway hit show Ain’t Too Proud, The Story of The Temptations. This show tells us how the multi Grammy winning group The Temptations goes from the streets of Detroit to the rock ‘n’ roll Hall of Fame. You will hear some fantastic music and learn about the trials and tribulations of such a phenomenal singing group sensation! The show is on Sunday, November 6 at 2 PM. It will be at the Buell Theatre at the Denver Center for the performing arts. Tickets are $50 each. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have or tickets you would like to purchase. My phone number is 804-832-5439.Best,

Brittany Savage
treasurer National Federation of the Blind of Denver
Secretary National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Blind Parents Division
Mary Kay consultant
804/832/5439