[Colorado-Talk] Read all about it! Zoom coordinates for new northern Colorado chapter and more!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Sep 19 17:35:45 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues,

Our friends of the new NFBCO Northern Colorado chapter will hold their
second official meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, September 20. We will gather in
at 6. Zoom coordinates for those who wish to join virtually are at the
conclusion of this note. For those in the fort collins area who are in need
of transportation to the meeting, please be in touch with me, and we will do
what we can. We will be meeting at the Old Town Library, 201 Peterson St
Fort Collins.

Again the items will likely include adoption of the chapter constitution.
Community outreach fair as suggested by members last month. The utter lack
of transportation options in the area and strategy on how our chapter can
confront these challenges. We will discuss our Greeley state convention the
weekend of October 27 through the morning of Sunday, October 30. We will
discuss the official charter from the state affiliate, bank account, and
money management. There will likely be other items brought to the floor by
members. We will discuss the auction at state convention.

Please consider bringing a guest. Special thanks to Penn Street and Robert
Lamm.

If anyone from springs or the metro area would like to attend in person. I
will likely have a space in my vehicle which will leave the Springs at
around 2 with a stop at the Colorado Center for the Blind.

The other item on the agenda is to have some fun and get to know one
another.

Here are those all-important Zoom coordinates
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87165583600?pwd=eUp5M0hHZmdjdHM4SEtDWkVXdXdaUT09.
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87165583600?pwd=eUp5M0hHZmdjdHM4SEtDWkVXdXdaUT09>